Forums

Go Back   Forums > Main Forum > Members Forum

Unread 10-06-2009, 03:03 PM

Default lots of blood

Hi again.
I just wanted to let Jini know that I gave Shevon a healing retention enema last night. She kept it in over night and didn't have a bowel movement until this morning. However, there is a lot of bleeding this morning, more that I have seen before (bright red). Please let me know if this is normal?
Thank you,
Sherry
Unread 10-06-2009, 08:09 PM

Hi, Sherry.

I'll ask Jini to respond to you personally.

All the best,
Nicole
Any application of the recommendations in this post is at the reader's discretion. Nicole Paull & Caramal Publishing Inc. are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this post. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this post.
Unread 10-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Jini Admin

Hi Sherry,

During that time period (i.e. since administering the enema and then during the night through to the morning) how many bowel movements would she normally have had? And if you added up the blood would it equal the amount that came out in the one bowel movement?

Also, did she sleep through the night that night without waking?

If so, how often does this happen?
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural healing methods for digestive diseases. Her books have sold into more than 40 countries worldwide. However, she is not a registered health professional nor doctor of any sort. The information in this posting is simply her own personal opinion. www.listen2yourgut.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This email is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Any application of the recommendations in this email is at the reader's discretion. Jini Patel Thompson and Caramal Publishing Inc. (DBA Caramal Holistic Health) are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this email and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this email.
Unread 10-07-2009, 01:18 AM

Hi Jini,
Thanks for the quick response.
Shevon has not been getting up to have a bowel movement in the middle of the night. In fact she has been very consistant with 2-3 three bowel movements per day. The first one is early in the morning when she first gets up and a second one around supper time and usually (but not always) a third one in the evening.
I was surprised that she retained this enema and didn't feel any need to go to the bathroom. She went to bed, slept all night as per usual and then in the morning there was quite a lot of blood. I am wondering if the fact that she retained the enema all night was irritating for her colon. The thing that makes me feel nervous is if she were to hemorage. You mentioned that you experienced that a couple of times.
What about giving her some of the Georges Aloe Vera Juice. I have some but we have not used it yet. What do you think?
Thanks very much....Sherry
Unread 10-07-2009, 10:47 PM

Hi, Sherry.

Jini will be responding to you...just didn't want you to worry that no one had seen your post.

Take care,
Nicole
Any application of the recommendations in this post is at the reader's discretion. Nicole Paull & Caramal Publishing Inc. are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this post. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this post.
Unread 10-09-2009, 01:28 AM

Hi Nicole,
I just wanted to let you know that Shevon is still experiencing bleeding more than before. I am really worried since things seem to be getting worse.
Her anal fissures are getting worse, maybe it is a fistula.
Other than the excessive bleeding she is continuing to gain some weight and feeling well....no pain...but tired.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Sherry
Unread 10-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Jini Admin

Hi Sherry,

If the enema tube is aggravating her fissure, that could cause an increase in blood.

In that case, it may be wise to stop them and wait for the fissure to heal.

If the fissure is not just a tear, but an infection, then syringing wild oregano oil is the best treatment for this. See my blog post for the latest instructions on how to do this and be sure and read the comments as well:
http://www.listen2yourgut.com/blog/g...ral-treatment/

For Shevon, I would only syringe 5 - 10 ml, 2-3x/day (to avoid irritation of the fissure) and I would start with a 7:1 dilution.

The Healing Implant Enema has never caused bleeding, to my knowledge. And certainly it has only ever healed mine.

It would be a really good idea for you to discuss with Dr. Najt the whole bleeding issue and also any drugs she is still on, how long it can take to heal from drug use, etc.

This would perhaps give you some guidelines for what you need to monitor, when you should be concerned, and what to place your priorities on.

For example, you may want to say "This isn't working because she's still bleeding." But how much bleeding is of real concern? If you put her on strong drugs and she stops visibly bleeding, but she's malnourished, in pain, no energy, etc. -- which is actually worse for her body?

This is why I say it would be good for you to liaise with Dr. Najt and get some guidelines. And at the end of it all, you must follow your gut, because we cannot even see Shevon, and you know her better than anyone.

take care,
Jini
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural healing methods for digestive diseases. Her books have sold into more than 40 countries worldwide. However, she is not a registered health professional nor doctor of any sort. The information in this posting is simply her own personal opinion. www.listen2yourgut.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This email is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Any application of the recommendations in this email is at the reader's discretion. Jini Patel Thompson and Caramal Publishing Inc. (DBA Caramal Holistic Health) are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this email and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this email.
Unread 10-09-2009, 05:59 PM

Hi Sherry,

Sorry to hear that Shevon is still bleeding.
Please copy for me her last blood readings, WBC, RBC, Plateles, Hb, etc,
That could help me understand a little bit more.

Does she has any fever, chills, skin rashes, or any change on her skin?
Pain (abdominal, joints, etc.)?

I will wait for your comments

Hugs for both of you

Dr. Najt
Dr. Silvio Najt, MD - has specializations in Cardiology and Emergency Medicine and has practiced in both the U.S. and Argentina. Dr. Najt healed his daughter's ulcerative colitis using Jini Patel Thompson's protocols. Since then, he has trained directly with Jini and now treats patients with digestive disorders in his private clinic in Buenos Aires, using holistic protocols.
Unread 10-09-2009, 06:43 PM

Thanks again for your support Dr. Njat and Jini,

Shevons overall condition is good. She is still taking 6 shakes per day, but her weight gain has stopped and since the heavier bleeding started she has lost .5 lb. She has no pain and hasn't since this flare started in July. Her skin color is still good. Her bottom fissure while large does not appear infected but she does have a bump beside it that looks like a hemmoroid, maybe this is infected?? Also she is alot more emotional which indicates inflamation in her gut. She too is worried by the blood and I am trying to eliviate her anxiety. We do the EFT tapping and she says that this does help.
I guess my question is, at what point should I be concerned with the amount of blood she is loosing. If you could let me know what a hemorage looks like and when we should see medical attention that would make me feel a bit more in control. Do you think that stopping her Imuran suddenly may have caused her extra bleeding?
As I explained earlier after our bad experience with Shevon's GI in Edmonton, we have decided not to go back. Her Pediatrian here in Red Deer has agreed to take her back as his patient. We have an appointment in December.
That gives us two more months to try to get things going a little bit better.

I appreciate your advice and am hoping to find something that will work for her. Sherry
Unread 10-09-2009, 10:08 PM

hi Sherry,

I am very glad Shevon is drinking 6 shakes per day, she is my hero!.

OK, Inmuran has nothing to do with hemorrhage, so that is not a problem, and as we spoke, it will be around for the next months.

Hemorrhage volume, I am sorry but it is impossible to tell you from here if she is loosing too much or not, the point is, if you see a lot of bright red blood, not this diarrhea spoted with blood, and it goes on over and over, you should approach an emergency facility where they can make simple meassurements of her blood parameters. You do want to reach a point where signs of shock are present, it could be quite dangerous for her life. So if the blood is uniformly bright and persistent, please get help.

Things that you can do in the meantime.

1. Get Aloe vera 1/4 cup, 3 or 4 times a day.

2. Vitamin C, she needs at least 3 extra grams of it a day, Emergen-C for example. The reason is because she is not eating food that provides it (shakes a very low in Vit C, only 60 miligrams) and also there is tremendous consumption of it. Vit C is vital for keeping the blood in your body.

3. If you can give her extra oil (donīt know how much she is using or tollerating right now). Udoīs or flax oils.

4. Mucosa heal, 6 to 8 capsules a day, maybe reinforcing the shakes, it depends on how many bowel movements ahe has every day, you should keep a registry of them and if you can also describe them, compering the "redness" of the liquid.

I guess that is all for now,

Please keep us posted, we may help from here

Hugs

Dr. Najt
Dr. Silvio Najt, MD - has specializations in Cardiology and Emergency Medicine and has practiced in both the U.S. and Argentina. Dr. Najt healed his daughter's ulcerative colitis using Jini Patel Thompson's protocols. Since then, he has trained directly with Jini and now treats patients with digestive disorders in his private clinic in Buenos Aires, using holistic protocols.