Forums

Go Back   Forums > Main Forum > Members Forum

Unread 05-20-2010, 05:30 AM

Default Baby skin rash - not related to IBD

Hello Nicole and Jini,
My question is not related to IBD.
My sister had her first baby 3 months ago. I bought her your Baby Fart Aerobics and my nephew loves his Fart Aerobics time, thank you
He has just developed a skin rash behind his ear which is really upsetting him. The doctor prescribed cortisone cream which I think is crazy to put on a 3 month old baby. I was wondering if you could suggest a natural remedy for a baby skin rash? We would all really appreciate it - especially my nephew.
Thanks for your help.
Warm wishes
Emma
Unread 05-20-2010, 06:13 PM

Hi, Emma.

I've alerted Jini to your question, so please check back for her thoughts. Just wanted you to know that your question had been seen.

Take care,
Nicole
Any application of the recommendations in this post is at the reader's discretion. Nicole Paull & Caramal Publishing Inc. are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this post. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this post.
Unread 05-25-2010, 05:22 AM
Jini Admin

Hi Emma,

All 3 of mine got that rash behind the ear thing - I used diluted wild oregano 10:1 (10 drops organic olive oil, 1 drop wild oregano) rubbed in lightly, twice per day.

Also, be sure and print off the Ear Infection protocol so you have it to hand in case you ever need it!

best,
Jini
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural healing methods for digestive diseases. Her books have sold into more than 40 countries worldwide. However, she is not a registered health professional nor doctor of any sort. The information in this posting is simply her own personal opinion. www.listen2yourgut.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This email is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Any application of the recommendations in this email is at the reader's discretion. Jini Patel Thompson and Caramal Publishing Inc. (DBA Caramal Holistic Health) are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this email and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this email.