Forums

Go Back   Forums > Main Forum > Members Forum

Unread 10-19-2009, 04:17 AM

Default Need Some Guidance, Please

Hi Jini, I just started learning about your program last week, and I am already a huge fan of your work! However, I am a little confused and need some guidance.

History: I was diagnosed with Crohn’s in 2001 at the age of 18. It is located in my terminal ileum and ascending colon. I have been on pentasa ever since and rarely experienced flare ups. However, in 2007 I started medical school and the stress/lifestyle contributed to a worsening of the condition. In 2008, I had my first perianal fistula which was drained. The deep incision from the drainage healed, but a nodule (or lump of bacteria) could still be felt in that area even though it healed over!

Current Situation: I had a big flare-up in August. No blood, but pain in the abdomen and back with fever and a characteristic “heaviness” in the area of inflammation. It wasn’t going away so I resorted to taking entocort. A month into entocort, the fistula went from a small nodule to swollen, red, and painful (perhaps a side-effect of the entocort increasing bad flora?) I had the fistula drained last week and immediately started irrigating with WOO. Now, I am on a medical leave of absence while nursing the fistula and inflamed/ulcerated bowel using your program—I weaned myself off of all drugs, including entocort and pentasa.

Questions:
1) For the fistula, I am irrigating with WOO as described by Jini’s WOO Protocol--as well as putting pure, undiluted drops of WOO into the incision and onto the surrounding skin. You can still see pus and drainage a week after the drainage. My mother saw on the forums that DMSO with potassium iodine was also used to treat fistulas. Should I also use DMSO/Iodine to treat the pocket of infection? If so, how should this be done?

2) For the inflammation/ulcer, I am also following Jini’s WOO Protocol by taking oral WOO and probiotics before bedtime. However, should I take the absorb plus shakes, mucosa heal, and Aloe Vera now too? Won’t these supplements also make my incision heal before all the bacteria has drained out? (I don’t have a drainage tube).

3) It says that oral WOO should be taken on an empty stomach, but how long should I wait before eating after WOO? Likewise, is it OK to take Aloe Vera juice at the same time as WOO or Aloe Vera juice with probitocs, as all the said supplements must be taken on an empty stomach?
Unread 10-20-2009, 09:19 PM

Hi, there.

One of my consultation clients has had problems with abscesses and fistulae. I wondered if Jini's new protocol (to be released in the upcoming issue of Good Health is Real Wealth) could be useful, so I corresponded with her regarding it.

She did think it would help and here is what she shared:

Quote:
Well, in that case, here's one I've been testing on myself and the
kids and it's working well.

My next step with it will be to add some WOO and also to increase the
dmso to see when we hit the upper tolerance level, But in the
meantime, this one as is, is working very well for herpes lip sores
and fungus (on hands and feet):

1 tsp George's aloe vera juice
1/4 tsp 70% DMSO
25 drops tea tree oil
1/4 tsp nanoparticle silver

Mix in a dark glass bottle and paint on using finger or soft paintbrush.

- she may want to double or quadruple this recipe to make a larger
amount if his abscess area is large.
- even at once a day, the fungus is healing.
- she should apply 3x/day to the abscess area and don't worry too much
about the oral for now - see if this penetrates sufficiently.
- this formula is not for internal use, only topical.

Again, all the suppliers are in my infoletter article.
The new infoletter should be available on the site in the next few days.

The silver is Molecula silver, available at www.worldhealthmall.com

70% DMSO is available at www.tahomaclinic.com

You wouldn't want to apply comfrey cream or use FissureHeal while there's still any infection. However, the others should be fine. In fact, I would use them to help with the inflammation and ulceration higher in the GI tract. It's unlikely that the aloe vera or MucosaHeal will have much (if any) effect that far down in the GI tract and the Absorb Plus will support your body systemically.

Yes, if you want to you can take aloe vera juice at the same time as your wild oregano oil. Aloe vera juice can also be combined with MucosaHeal.

Probiotics, however, should be taken on their own.

As a general reminder for everyone, make sure to keep, at minimum, a two-hour window between wild oregano oil and probiotics.

Just wait 15-20 minutes after taking your wild oregano oil before eating. You can even take that particular supplement with a meal, although it seems to work best for most people on an empty stomach.

Hope that helps!

Nicole
Any application of the recommendations in this post is at the reader's discretion. Nicole Paull & Caramal Publishing Inc. are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this post. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this post.
Unread 10-21-2009, 11:18 PM

Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for your response! I do have a few follow up questions that I am hoping you guys can answer as well.

1) With the new protocol you suggested above, are you saying to put that DMSO, Silver solution topically over the abscess while continuing to syringe the fistula hole with woo? I read that the nanosilver actually promotes wound healing, and while my fistula is still draining I wouldn't want the fistula hole to close up--so a little torn about using the silver.

2) Since I am now going to take oral woo, absorb plus, mucosa heal, aloe vera, and probiotics, I want to give an example of my regiment and see if its right. I would have to take absorbplus with or without food at 6, wait two hours and take oral woo with mucosa heal and aloe vera, than wait another two hours in order to take probiotics at 10 pm before bed? This would mean I am not eating after 6pm, but since I only eat small portions throughout the day I get hungry again by 8pm--hence want to double check that this is right.

3) When taking WOO orally, does it kill microbes locally as well as systemically? In other words, does it get absorbed into the blood stream and attack microbes everywhere in the body?

4) Jini's books recommends origanum vulgare, yet on the Joy of the Mountains bottle, is says origanum minutiforum--why the discrepancy?

Again, thanks so much for your help!
E
Unread 10-22-2009, 05:29 PM

Hi, E.

Quote:
With the new protocol you suggested above, are you saying to put that DMSO, Silver solution topically over the abscess while continuing to syringe the fistula hole with woo? I read that the nanosilver actually promotes wound healing, and while my fistula is still draining I wouldn't want the fistula hole to close up--so a little torn about using the silver.

Jini's books recommends origanum vulgare, yet on the Joy of the Mountains bottle, is says origanum minutiforum--why the discrepancy?
I'll ask Jini to answer those two questions directly.

Quote:
Since I am now going to take oral woo, absorb plus, mucosa heal, aloe vera, and probiotics, I want to give an example of my regiment and see if its right. I would have to take absorbplus with or without food at 6, wait two hours and take oral woo with mucosa heal and aloe vera, than wait another two hours in order to take probiotics at 10 pm before bed? This would mean I am not eating after 6pm, but since I only eat small portions throughout the day I get hungry again by 8pm--hence want to double check that this is right.
As far as the Absorb Plus, I do want to clarify one thing. If you're wanting to implement complete bowel rest, you'd need to be "eating" nothing except Absorb Plus, broths, clear fruit juice, and a few other elemental foods. As long as complete bowel rest is not necessary for you, then your statement about Absorb Plus with or without food is correct.

Timing-wise, here's what worked well for me:

First thing in the morning:
Wild Oregano Oil

Wait 15 minutes:
MucosaHeal & aloe vera juice (if taking)

Wait 15 minutes:
Breakfast

No food after 9:30am

11:30am:
Wild Oregano Oil

Wait 15 minutes:

Wait 15 minutes:
Mid-day meal

No food after 2:30pm

4:30pm
Wild Oregano Oil

Wait 15 minutes:

Wait 15 minutes:
Evening meal

No food/snacks after 8pm

10:00pm
Probiotics

This is just an example...if you're taking wild oregano oil three times per day, it's easiest just to take it prior to your mail meals. I preferred to take it all by itself; I felt it was most effective that way for me. Most people also seem to find it most effective on an empty stomach, although it can be taken with food. If you need to, for the sake of simplicity, you can combine it with the MucosaHeal and aloe vera juice.

Quote:
When taking WOO orally, does it kill microbes locally as well as systemically? In other words, does it get absorbed into the blood stream and attack microbes everywhere in the body?
It seems to work systemically. I've used it to prevent getting the 'flu (my kids have both had it and I was their main nurse, so I was certainly exposed - a lot). I don't think it would have that action if it wasn't systemic.

Hope that helps!
Nicole
Any application of the recommendations in this post is at the reader's discretion. Nicole Paull & Caramal Publishing Inc. are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this post. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this post.
Unread 10-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Jini Admin

Hi E,

To answer your two questions:

1. nanoparticle silver heals because it kills infection - when there is no longer any infection, the body's healing mechanism acts quickly. So yes, I think you should syringe with the mixture as well, as it will be stronger than just woo. But actually, I have a better mixture for you to test. I just tested this on both my sons (aged 3 and 9) who got a substantial fungus infection on their hands (it's works extremely fast - cleared up in one week, applying only 1x/day before bed) and it also cleared up some herpes cold sores (on lips which is a mucous membrane like rectum, genitals, etc.) very quickly, so I'm feeling this would be more potent, yet well tolerated. Here's the formula:

JINI'S NEW FISTULA HEALING FORMULA

Makes 1 oz of Formula

2 tsp DMSO 70%
1 tsp nanoparticle silver
3 tsp George's aloe vera juice
Put 10 drops of wild oregano oil into a teaspoon, then fill up rest of teaspoon with tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), mix well together and then add to formula and mix well.

Mix together in amber glass bottle and shake very well before each use. Apply topically with fingers or clean paintbrush and inject 5-10 ml using syringe.

Note: If your skin is very sensitive, then just use 5 drops of wild oregano to start, test it and then increase to tolerance.

DO NOT USE THIS FORMULA ORALLY. It is for topical, rectal and vaginal use only.

I would apply 3x/day and make sure the last one is right before bed (so longest chance of being undisturbed and also take advantage of body's rest healing cycle).

2. Re. the Joy Of The Mountains - yes I had noticed that and talked to the owner about that, since he was the one who first told me about Oreganum vulgare. He says that since then they have done lots of testing and they have found this other species to work really well too - it also grows wild in the mediterranean. I too have not noticed any change in potency.

Please let me know how this new formula works for you, as it should work considerably faster than just woo on its own.

take care,
Jini
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural healing methods for digestive diseases. Her books have sold into more than 40 countries worldwide. However, she is not a registered health professional nor doctor of any sort. The information in this posting is simply her own personal opinion. www.listen2yourgut.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This email is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Any application of the recommendations in this email is at the reader's discretion. Jini Patel Thompson and Caramal Publishing Inc. (DBA Caramal Holistic Health) are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this email and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this email.
Unread 10-23-2009, 05:06 AM

Thank you so much, Nicole and Jini!

I will try the new protocol while continuing the oral woo and will let you know how well it works.

Is there a brand of Tea Tree Oil (melaleuca alternifolia) you guys recommend? Perhaps you can recommend an online store where I can buy it?

Lastly, I would love to hear some input on when its OK to start exercising with weights. Before my constant flare-ups started in January, I went to the gym all the time and in turn felt great. However, since then I haven't been able to hit the gym and have lost close to 10 lbs of muscle--feel pretty weak. (I stopped doing crunches years ago as I was afraid to aggravate my crohn's). I am eager to start rebuilding my strength but don't know how to judge when and what is appropriate. Given that I have an active ulcer and a perianal fistula, how do I start integrating excerise and weights back into my life?

With much gratitude,
E
Unread 10-23-2009, 05:29 AM

P.S. Nicole, the sample schedule you gave me was great! Since I am still in Phase One of the protocol, I am trying to take oral woo closer to 4 or 5 times a day. Hence, any rule of thumb on how close in time the two oral doses can be?
Unread 10-26-2009, 07:05 PM

Hi, E.

The brand of tea tree oil I use myself is "Desert Essence". However, if you find a brand locally that's certified organic, that's even better.

My guess is that you'd be fine exercising now. The question isn't so much whether or not to exercise, as a question of degree.

This isn't the time to exercise intensely. However, exercising for a few minutes (5-10) each day with light freeweights (to begin with)...and again, light is a relative term because it depends on a person's current level of strength...plus a 15-minute or so walk each day and some stretching will be beneficial. It's great to drink one of your Absorb Plus shakes right after you finish doing weights.

As a rule of thumb, keep at least an hour between doses of wild oregano oil. The more evenly spaced your doses are, the better.

For instance, using the schedule I'd already given as a sample, you could add a dose at 9:30am and another at 2:30pm.
Have second dose of wild oregano oil at 9:30am (Use schedule I'd already given you for first dose)

You might have a snack at 9:45am.

Have another dose of wild oregano oil at 11:45am.

MucosaHeal at 12:00pm

Eat lunch at 12:15pm.

Have another dose of wild oregano oil at 2:30pm.

Eat a snack at 2:45pm.

Have wild oregano oil at 4:45pm.

MucosaHeal at 5:00pm

Eat your evening meal at 5:15pm.

Take your last dose of wild oregano oil at 7:15pm.

Have a small snack at 7:30pm

Nothing but water after 7:30pm

Take your probiotics at 9:30pm

MucosaHeal at 9:45pm (and aloe vera juice, if using)
Hope that helps!
Nicole

Tags
fistula, inflammation, ulcer, woo